What joy to support your business endeavors.
Hi, I'm Sophie! I'm an entrepreneur who has owned a successful Sole Proprietor LLC in Portland, Oregon for the past six years.
I grew up surrounded by small businesses, with two multi-million dollar family-owned companies in my close lineage. I've stood at the helm of my own business in Portland, and have since been a sought-after source for consulting, strategic business mapping, and copywriting and editing. My sweet spot is working with visionary solopreneurs and entrepreneurs, who see where they want to go but have trouble actualizing.
I have a brain that's a strategy machine. I love to break down gargantuan ideas into manageable tasks, and transform big-picture goals into a series of small tasks. I keep my eyes on the prize, and an uncanny ability to annihilate distraction and procrastination. Our work together will be intentional, focused, efficient, and inspired.
When you hire me as your consultant and strategist, my tasks may include:
- Listening and assimilating, asking important questions, and reflecting back your goals and priorities to help ensure they're truly in alignment for you,
- Writing up clear and comprehensive notes for your records, and providing an audio file of our work together,
- Assembling and organizing information from our sessions: relevant tips, resources, and links,
- Serving as an "accountability buddy" with specific goals or benchmarks we set together,
- Providing an strategy map for you and your business, based on the timeline we've determined, and working with the tools YOU provide in order to ensure this is truly effective for your business.
I am also available to support in the following realms of organization/implementation:
- Writing and editing copy that serves as a powerful conduit of your voice and your business ethos,
- Supporting with the hiring of new employees or contractors,
- Setting an infrastructure in place for your business,
- Providing assistance with organization and client relationships.
What sets me apart from many other coaches or consultants?
I am truly interested in creating a program that works for you, rather than trying to bend your business into a particular pre-ordained model that I'm convinced its "The Path To Success." Most of the business books I read are books that are written for the author's own brain and unique needs. Unless your brain is identical to the brain of the book's author, the strategy that's proposed is very likely not going to create a framework that works for you!
Therefore, our work together will reflect your unique gifts, talents, and needs. It will be personalized and customized. I'll listen to you well enough to understand what methods work best for you, and I'll set you up with a system that will be a representation of YOU and your distinct set of sensibilities and talents. I'll listen to your business well enough to be able to channel your voice and articulate nuances in branding and differentiation. I'll identify the areas where you most need support, and provide that support with enthusiasm, diligence, and care.
The Bottom Line:
It brings me immense joy to utilize my valuable skills in actualization and implementation to help visionaries with a surplus of ideas but a deficit of execution. I'd love to help you and your business thrive.
Schedule your free initial consult.
Serious inquiries only--I respect your time, please respect mine!